Today, I got the rest of the 2.5L Wiring harness out of DIYJ. I had a little help.
Since I removed the dash plate last time around, I figured today that I’d clean it up, and paint it, so it doesnt rust up again. I took a wire wheel to the entire surface of the plate, and then wiped it all down with paint thinner.
Then I hit it all with some rustoleum black primer.
Then, I hit the outside facing surface with some Rustoleum hammered finishe, also black.
Its still drying but it came out pretty nice. I dont expect to be installing it anytime soon, but at least it’s done. I also got the drivers seat taken out of DIYJ. My next task, i think, is to get the roll bar taken out, so I can start to figure out how to get the body off of the frame. Once it’s all torn down, i can start working on cleaning up the frame, and the tub. The bottom of the tub looks pretty rusty.